- I have read the current standard tenancy agreement & room rate information and acknowledge that payment of the appropriate reservation fee enables me to reserve a room type.
- I understand that CityBlock will contact me, within 3 working days to continue the booking process.
- I understand that the subsequent room allocation by CityBlock will be reserved for me for a maximum of 14 days from the date of this online booking and will only become guaranteed upon signing the appropriate tenancy agreement within this timescale.
- If, for any reason, this time scale is not adhered to, then my allocated room will revert back to others on the waiting list and further availability may not be guaranteed.
Guarantor & Rent Payments
- As a tenant, you will be asked to provide a guarantor for your tenancy.
- A guarantor is someone who guarantees the rent on your behalf (usually a family member).
- They will be liable for any payments that you cannot meet within the given deadlines.
- If you have a UK based guarantor you can pay either in termly instalments or annual in advance (with 3% discount)
- If you do not have a UK based guarantor, you will be required to pay the full rent in advance (with 3% discount)
- Your Guarantor will be required to sign your Tenancy Agreement and provide proof of ID
Cancellation & Refunds
- I understand that if, for any reason, I cancel within 7 days of submitting this online booking, I will receive the reservation fee back less any administration fee.
- I understand that if, for any reason, I cancel after 7 days of submitting this online booking, the reservation fee is non-refundable and will be retained by CityBlock to cover administrative and marketing costs.
- If I proceed to signing an appropriate tenancy agreement and take up my accommodation then the reservation fee (less any administration fee) will be allocated as a refundable deposit as itemised in my tenancy agreement.
- I understand that this reservation may be subject to satisfactory references and I am happy for you to contact my current landlord.
- Landlords and/or Letting agents may share details about the performance of obligations under this agreement by the Landlord and Tenant; past, present and future known addresses of the parties, with each other, with credit and reference providers for referencing purposes and rental decisions; with utility and water companies, Local Authority council tax and housing benefit departments, mortgage lenders, to help prevent dishonesty, and for administrative and accounting purposes, or for occasional debt tracing and fraud prevention.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1988 you are entitled, on payment of a fee which will be no greater than that set by statue, to see a copy of personal information held about you and to have it amended if it is shown to be incorrect.
- We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information. Please see their security policy for more information http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
- All information supplied will be held by CityBlock and will remain secure and confidential. Your details will only be used for research purposes and will not be passed on to any third parties or used for marketing purposes in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998