Is 2014 the year when you will finally sort your life out? Probably not, but you can damn well give it a try..
Here are a few student friendly new year’s resolutions:
1. I will stop counting Fruit & Nut and Tomato Ketchup as part of my 5 a day!
2. I will change my bedding at least once a term
3. I will not end up being filmed for Booze Britain.
4. I will change out of my pyjamas every day.
5. I will not leave my Facebook account logged in.
6. I will not spend my entire student loan within a week of receiving it!
7. I will stop choosing bed instead of lectures.
8. I will not indulge in drunken texting, tweeting, facebooking etc!
9. I will attempt to do some form of exercise other than drunken dancing!
10. I will try to do at least one of the above before giving up!